World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

been lurking for some time now but thought it's about time I joined in so take it easy on me !

Have been lure fishing for a couple of years now but it tends to be only when away on holiday which I hope will change to a few more day trips now and again.

Very experienced coarse angler with over 40 years time served, mainly on the Thames but progressed into match fishing and got to a fairly decent level before I found I just couldn't commit to the time it needed any longer. Qualified as a Level 2 Coach 20 yrs ago and really enjoy giving something back to the sport, mainly with kids with physical and/or mental disabilities and have also done hundreds of 'Have a go' taster days to try and introduce more people into the sport.

I admire people who are open and honest with their information and I absolutely detest fishing politics and egos within angling so I'll probably just avoid any posts that might suck me into an argument !!

Just returned from 10 days in Weymouth and blanked more often than I caught but still thoroughly enjoyed myself although I'm dreading the missus seeing the next bank statement as I managed to spend over £1k on rods, reels, bits and pieces and loads more lures and metal jigs [which I'm getting into in a big way :rolleyess:].

Looking forward to maybe putting some faces to names on here when time allows and already looking at some of the get-togethers having read the reports on the various meets in the last year or so.

Steve.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
And it's welcome from me too...

(let me know when the wife sees the bank statement, I can recommend a good solicitor....)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts