World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Old hands disregard!

Been using site for some months now but usually only browsing forums. Tonight started looking at the rest!

If you're new to sea fishing just search the site if you don't want to post a thread yet! Some great advice and pictures! Even I understand!
Start here on the left, just click away!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Many thanks I have just joined the the forum and am very impressed, the more you put in the more you get out I suppose.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I first found this site long long long ago. There wasn't a forum in those days so there was no choice other than to read the excellent articles to learn and pick up tit bits of info.

It was IMHO the best UK sea fishing site at the time, and this is still true today !!!

The forum is probably now the first port of call for most new users and the more people that contribute to it the better, but I agree with swelleyman - steer the mouse left for some interesting stuff.

·
One Life - Fish it!
5,007 Posts
Thanks for the comments about the site, we both really appreciate them and we are working hard on the new site. Hopefully it will live up to reputation the site is getting and long may it continue!

It's really great to see people get so much pleasure from both the site and the forums, it makes all the hard work well worth it :D

I'm really looking forward to the next 12 months, it could be an exciting time for WSF and I really can't wait!!!

A big thanks to all those that visit and contribute to these forums!

Mike Jr

1 - 4 of 4 Posts