World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This bugger took a mackeral flapper on a 8/0 hook, swallowed it right down aswell at the Coalpier on Saturday!

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
greedy wee sods , at least you caught though

al

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
greedy wee sods , at least you caught though

al
a couldn't believe it mate it,the rachet screamed like i'd hooked onto a torpedo lol

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
ye look a wee bit wet there john ....... we stood in the rain all day there and it got to point when we just couldnt take anymore .. must have just missed yous by seconds..

al

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ye look a wee bit wet there john ....... we stood in the rain all day there and it got to point when we just couldnt take anymore .. must have just missed yous by seconds..

al
we had to give up aswell mate the weather was so bad. we were pulling up to the pier as you guys were leaving.mcoool stopped for a quick chat.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
they really are greedy buggers, here is one i caught while wrasse fishing on sunday , it took a large ragworm.

DSC00160.jpg

·
Specimen Hunter
3,276 Posts
Fish from the sea really are greedy,i also had a goldsinny on lug at the weekend, the lig was twice the size, it never ceases to amaze me,

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
haha nice1 john, colin was telling me bout that last night

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha nice1 john, colin was telling me bout that last night
couldn't believe it dan, i thought i;d hooked into a nice eel with the run it gave lol

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
could just imagine ur face, but wasnt ur night lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts