World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone used the above as thinking of going over next year.

can you always get out even if the winds blowing?

cheers

dicky

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Great accomodation and excellent boats. They'll look after you over there. As you'll be fishing in and around Cobh harbour the weather would have to be very severe not to be able to get some sort of fishing.

·
Registered
485 Posts
hi dicky cork habour is one of the best places to fish over here you can fish in most types of weather plenty of places to fish and try and bellavista have a good range of warriors 165,175 jim from cork is the man to fill you in on them

·
Registered
579 Posts
I am thinking of going over in October after the bass - looks ideal to take me grandad too (81 and still fishing as long as he doesn't have to hike far!)

whats the daily boat rate?

·
Registered
274 Posts
wow!

I wish I'd spotted their ads before I bought my own!!! Excellent looking packages.

I might even ask "Is there anyone on here who fancies a week trying their luck? Can we get a coupla boat loads (or more!!)?????????? perhaps next Easter?"

Now that WOULD be a WSF meet!

PM me if you're interested, and I'll make the enquiries.

Steve

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
It sounds good but would end up being pricey and i would like to be able to bring fish back.Probably incur big weight charges if flying and would struggle to keep them fresh if using ferry,so for that reason im out.

·
The Oracle
8,208 Posts
wow!

I wish I'd spotted their ads before I bought my own!!! Excellent looking packages.

I might even ask "Is there anyone on here who fancies a week trying their luck? Can we get a coupla boat loads (or more!!)?????????? perhaps next Easter?"

Now that WOULD be a WSF meet!

PM me if you're interested, and I'll make the enquiries.

Steve
probably better leaving it later in the year as it will give you more scope as to what can be caught.

I was over this year with a crowd from the BAI website for a meet and will probably be doing the same again next year

·
Registered
259 Posts
hi was over last year they have a flat like house not far from
hotel which we had weather was crap fishing was not mutch
better but still got out fishing every day boats digs and grub
were great and we had a great time but dont think fishing is always
great.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the replys everyone.

littleliam what time of year did you go?

i was thinking around september time as i hope that would give us the most scope for different species and a chance to target some bigger specimens.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts