World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

3 of us Cornish lads are heading off on a road trip down to Belle Ile on 27th August for 9 days. Going Plymouth to Roscoff then heading to Quiberon to get the boat accross. We plan on spending a fair few days over on Belle Ile, but also possibly fishing a few spots in South Brittany on the way down and back.

If anyone has any tips or locations for plugging around south west Brittany or Belle Ile itself we would be very greatful :kissing:.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Going over to the west coast of Brittany myself very soon!

Fished there last year, west of Quimper you will find a few good marks along some of the surf beaches which are broken up by rock marks and reefs. I found a spot last year where the tide runs through seperating an island, had some fun there as well!:whistling

Have a look here, no fish, but some pics of the fishing marks from last year.
http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1473

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Hi all,

3 of us Cornish lads are heading off on a road trip down to Belle Ile on 27th August for 9 days. Going Plymouth to Roscoff then heading to Quiberon to get the boat accross. We plan on spending a fair few days over on Belle Ile, but also possibly fishing a few spots in South Brittany on the way down and back.

If anyone has any tips or locations for plugging around south west Brittany or Belle Ile itself we would be very greatful :kissing:.

Thanks

V,,,
Give my regards to the home of Ultimate Fishing,,,brill place and glad you chose it ,,,the boat fishing looked great when i visited the Island,,go to the ultimate shop at the harbour and mention my name,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you buy one and may get one free if you get lucky,,
Have a great time

Gee

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheer Martin, yes have seen that site, some cracking fish on the photo album.

Fishdorset, thanks for the info, I will be trawling Google Earth for channels/islands in that vicinity this eve :)

Gee, thanks for that, I will deffinately mention you when we empty our bank accounts at the Ultimate Fishing Counter!!!! Yes the boat fishing does look incredible, hopefully we will get a guided trip for the three of us when we are over there. BTW that rainbow pearl gateride has been a killer down here since I got it. Amazingly it even stopped me putting on the z-claw the other day!

·
WSF Primary Administrator.
63,068 Posts
Cheer Martin, yes have seen that site, some cracking fish on the photo album.

Fishdorset, thanks for the info, I will be trawling Google Earth for channels/islands in that vicinity this eve :)

Gee, thanks for that, I will deffinately mention you when we empty our bank accounts at the Ultimate Fishing Counter!!!! Yes the boat fishing does look incredible, hopefully we will get a guided trip for the three of us when we are over there. BTW that rainbow pearl gateride has been a killer down here since I got it. Amazingly it even stopped me putting on the z-claw the other day!
Hi Vaughan,
Glad to see your loving the Rod Bar.
Have a good trip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts