World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
it made a change to have a few bites m8, the wind was strong but behind us, so it never really bothered us at all, bell 4 got to say a bloke on the sand had a doggy, and i believe a flatty as well.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
So basically its park car on that verge, sandy bay next to bendrick will be to my right, walk left onto that rocky mound to my left and fish off here?

Do I need a rotten bottom here and can I fish it at low water?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
fish low or high, both can produce, we dont use rotten bottem, as if u can cast say 70 yds u are usually safe, but i lost 3 rigs yesterday, so yes u can lose, but i live with it, yes its the rock on the left, give it a go........

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Well done poach-so it's just me left blanking then ---ah well my day will come

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
it is easier and not so rocky m8. but theres always the sand as well, well the little bay, never lost any rigs there, but fishin not as good as that rock,paid 4.lol. u will av em, cos u not a blanker really m8........

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
When people say fishing the bendrick i thought you meant the rock itself by the breakwaters(the piers or white and green light)

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
ahhhhhhhhhhhh, sorry bluebeard,rite i,m on about if u fish the rock itself, and look about 120yds to the left theres a small sandybay, then another 60 or 70 yds further is more rock again ,we fish there, believe 1 of our good members called it the monkey tump,but the rock can be good fishing opposite the green an white light also. but the tump is less of a walk again, and you can get good fish offeither mark, used toav some big conger, bass, you can spin there as well, when the fish are in properly, can be good for cod in winter, not last winter, that was bad everywhere as you no.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts