World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
fish low or high, both can produce, we dont use rotten bottem, as if u can cast say 70 yds u are usually safe, but i lost 3 rigs yesterday, so yes u can lose, but i live with it, yes its the rock on the left, give it a go........

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
it is easier and not so rocky m8. but theres always the sand as well, well the little bay, never lost any rigs there, but fishin not as good as that rock,paid 4.lol. u will av em, cos u not a blanker really m8........

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
ahhhhhhhhhhhh, sorry bluebeard,rite i,m on about if u fish the rock itself, and look about 120yds to the left theres a small sandybay, then another 60 or 70 yds further is more rock again ,we fish there, believe 1 of our good members called it the monkey tump,but the rock can be good fishing opposite the green an white light also. but the tump is less of a walk again, and you can get good fish offeither mark, used toav some big conger, bass, you can spin there as well, when the fish are in properly, can be good for cod in winter, not last winter, that was bad everywhere as you no.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.