World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and Dropped A Pollock are fishing down that way tomorrow evening. Anyone no how its fishing ? We went there last weak, trying it on a bigger tide to see if that makes a difference . I feel there's a biggin out there somewhere .

On a different note , Dropped A Pollock has just bought a new okuma fixed spool top of the range .So i hope he catches with it or may be note .hee hee

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
all i can say dai and dropped is that the fishin is disgustin down here.totally rubbish, id wait till it piks up, the only chance of a cod is luk m8. and u av 2 b in the right place at right time,, good luk lads..

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice one poacher ,that fills me with confidence . lets hope that the odd fish decides to have a look at my bait .
there has to be something out there . i hope and pray ! . still it look like a nice day for it .
post results later .

·
Registered
133 Posts
I fished Bendricks a week last Saturday. Not a bite, apparently according to the locals there hasn't been anything much for weeks. I'm not going there again this season.
Fished Sudbrook last Saturday only small codling 10" long. Weed came on and it started raining. Went home early.

·
Registered
133 Posts
The bendricks were pretty good for whiting last season but they don't seem to be around this year i've only had a couple. It must be the first year for a long time where i've had more cod then whiting. Any idea what the boat fishing is like off Penarth? Is it just as bad as the shore?

roll on summer

Martin

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry for the late result ,anyway here goes then . We fished for six hours , had no bites on the flood .As the tide started to ebb , Dropped A Pollock had two good bites, one after the other . I had two small nocks, pout I think ,Then D.A.P had a nice bite and realed in a small conger, of about two pound . He was well chuffed with anouther knew species and beating me . I blanked ,his knew fishing real gave him some luck I surpose ! All D.A.P's bites and fish were on crab .

You were right poacher ,should have listened to your vast knowledge and experiance , Things have gone off the boil but have they been on the boil this year ? Might have to fix the boat up and give that a go or t.n.t haven't desided yet but the latter shows most promice . hee hee

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
at least u hardened fisherman had a go. u want 2 learn wen 2 give up. sayin that im down foreshore in mornin at 7am.. lol//.. wil let u no wot appens, but dont expect miracles.. goin with couple others on forum.. report baksoon m8..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts