World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
nice 1 guys, nice shirts 2. nice day for it, did u only catch cos i wasnt there, ,,,,,,well, fishing i mean........

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
my arm is fine, i didnt bring rods just the family, it was lovely down there, it was nice 2 see 2 pros at work, and u want my rods an reels, with the wife, and ja5on wants the shirts off our backs, it,s not on you no, buy your own ja5on........

S

·
0 Posts
Nice to see good anglers catching.
T shirts are nice as well only Black or white?
Poach you would have blanked again m8 dont worry.
Chatroom is quiet now since your Mrs pinched your compy?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
i was in chat for an hour last nite, but shes away 4 a week weds, so compys all mine. anyway i gotta keep her sweet, women eay........

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
its to the left of the little sandy bay bluebeard,park up on the road by the grass, and go over the edge which drops down on2 the beach, you cast about 70yds u r usually safe,from most of the rough ground, but u can still lose 1 or 2 rigs m8, its still quiet there, but should pik up soon,and we will let u all no........

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Cheers its a surprise to see a conger caught during the day mind, what else will you get down there, doggies I suppose?

I have caught the odd flattie off that sandy bay, the bendrick itself to the right I have seen a few nice cod caught.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
doggies yes, and a lot of conger in the day when they are about, pollack to a pound off the roks close in,bass are there as well.ofcourse i mean, when they are in as well. cod in winter,had some big pouting in the summer,but where our winter has been so bad, we are all hoping for a good summer, but talking about the winter fishing, i am a bit worried about what next year is goin 2 be like,we will have to wait and see, i guess........

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
if you mean that little finger of rock that is to the left of the beach I think its called the monkey tump?

Or am I completely lost?

From here, walking left there is a little ledge that some people fish off high tide, then its the cambria nd hospital ledge?

This little finger of rock is literaly right underneath that place wher eyou park the car?

I am off to either Lantwit or the little chair at Tresilain bay this evening, will let u know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts