World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished bendriks today, i blanked ok. ummmm. dai english had 2 dogs, lunkercod had a dog and a conger about 4lb. windy but dry, nice few hours out thow.

·
Registered
737 Posts
whats happening poach i thought you got out of that blanking spell you had .try the knap or ogmore to get you back on track.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im gonna try monknash nat, mike, i wanted 2 go today but tide wrong, so we went for a few hours over bendriks, i enjoyed it, i dont mind blanking now and then, its been the norm for lots of anglers l8ly, thats my excuse anyway, i think the people i go with are unluky, but dont tell them please, hee hee. they are a great bunch really. when u comin again. but we follow u this time, get me a blinkin fish, an i be a happy bunny........hope u r feeling better m8........

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've begun to take blanking as the norm. I spend money on bait, go to a beach, stand there for a few hours giving the bait back to nature, then pack up all my gear and come back home and tell the kiddies its "spuds and point" for tea again.

Spuds and point, here's the recipe..........
Sit around in front of fire with spuds on plate, father takes out piece of meat from cupboard, hangs meat on a piece of string. Put spud on fork and point at meat. Afterwards meat goes back in cupboard until next meal. Delicious!
Penn

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont want a stiker ja5on, i got loads, and u heard fishyfingers, i dont want that thrill 2 go, how old is that piece of meat penn, have a good holiday m8. sticker indeed,hummmmmmm........

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Poach anytime u want to fish turk land you're always welcome and anyway if you're blanking next to me it'll make me feel better. :):):)

·
Registered
737 Posts
going sunday poach havent made my mind up yet its between monknash or ogmore fancy monknash depends if my mates are going they dont like long hikes.as for feeling better cheers mate .found out i am allergic to some form of chemical dont know which one yet but they said they will find which one. tell you what it didnt half knock me for six.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts