World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys an gals fished the bendriks tuesday, on me own, had 8 doggies an a pouting, great fun, great day, weather bit windy, but it was behind me, so that was lush, fished the full 8 hours didnt wanna leave, but they didnt touch worm, nor squid, only maky, wen i ran out of maky, the bites stopped, so wot, it was a great day.fished again same place weds with lunker, 1 had 1 pollack, bit of a change, but happy not 2 blank again, lunk had a pollack, and 2 dogs.. thank god for the doggies, hope it gets better for us all, we deserve it don,t we........

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
same ere pooch..
slightly more preductive ere though..more woofters about..

only mackky workin..Squid and worms are crap at the moment..

Spose fish are a bit like me,I get bored of mcdonalds ,so i switch to KFC,Get bored of KFC,switch to Domino's ...BUT NEVER EAT BURGERKING...THEY RUBBISH!

Thats why i am at one with the fishgods..i understand them..They think similar to me....3 second memories etc

Bout time you started landing a few..nice one chief

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well tues they were comin low an hi john, weds i think just after high and just about 3 hours before high againl8r the same day........

·
Registered
311 Posts
there must have been loads of us chanting cos you had an excelent time fishing glad its all turned around for you(my chants were in welsh thats what done it) dont forget to pass yourskills onto bellboy and birdsnest. congrats

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well thanks guys, but if i tell birdy and bell, wot if they catch more than me........ then i be on a downer again........ me me me me lol.think we give it a go sunday. let u no how we do ok.

·
Registered
737 Posts
what a way to break a bad spell well done poach take some of the other boys with you next time so they can see how its done well done again.you deserved it for all that effort.

·
Registered
370 Posts
poacher said:
hi guys an gals fished the bendriks tuesday, on me own, had 8 doggies an a pouting, great fun, great day, weather bit windy, but it was behind me, so that was lush, fished the full 8 hours didnt wanna leave, but they didnt touch worm, nor squid, only maky, wen i ran out of maky, the bites stopped, so wot, it was a great day.fished again same place weds with lunker, 1 had 1 pollack, bit of a change, but happy not 2 blank again, lunk had a pollack, and 2 dogs.. thank god for the doggies, hope it gets better for us all, we deserve it don,t we........

is this a low water mark?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if you know hayes road sully.go to the bottom, where the cafe is by the roundabout, turn left in2 the trading estate, straight through mini roundabout. take 2nd left,it bears round to the sea front, beyond some grass verge, theres a place you step down onto the beach, theres a sandy bay in front of you. fish there for quite clean ground. or you can go right or left for the rough ground, but you must be able to get out at least 70 yds on the rough ground, or i think you may lose a few rigs, but the rough ground is the best marks m8. we usually fish there, if you cant find it , come down when we are there, and you will no in future . hope this helps m8........

S

·
0 Posts
You caught 8 doggies and a pout on your own????????MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Do you think they will believe you poach?
i mean on yer own!

S

·
0 Posts
Sod's law when on own you will catch or something exciting will happen.
Nice one poach

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i cant work that map out vlad. mind you maps an me dont go together. i am lucky to find my way home somtimes m8.when are u thinkin of goin, cos its easier to show you.i may be goin 2moz. definitely goin a week 2day,do you know hayes road. the one that leads to the roundabout at the end, by the cafe. and then u turn left in2 the trading estate. as i av said above.if you know that. then i can explain the rest easier.wheres lunker wen u need im. lunk if you see this, see if you can explain for vlad, or any 1 who fishes the bendriks, perhaps you can explain it better than me.. plesssss........

1 - 20 of 20 Posts