World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi lads
went out today aboard the benjoma too got on board @7 o clock this morning win blow n/easterlys it was a club outting 8 on board paul the skipper said we will head of to barry to start and see how it fished. We got to barry within 30 minutes sea was choppy we anchored just off sully island in close we all started catching dogs and two thornback rays around the 3lb mark paul said come on this try out deeper we moved out but the same dogs and rays the sea become to uncomfortable so we moved back inshore the emily louise went pass heading down aberthaw:uhuh: but within an hour she was back up with us!!!:g::g: it was one of them days just thornies and dogs no congers were caught which was a surprise:g::g::g: the clud pool was one with a 6lb thornnie:clap3::clap3: for carl i had 4 dogs and a small thornie about the 3lb mark weather was dreadfull with the wind picking up but thanks to paul the skipper for taken us out:clap3:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
hi lads
went out today aboard the benjoma too got on board @7 o clock this morning win blow n/easterlys it was a club outting 8 on board paul the skipper said we will head of to barry to start and see how it fished. We got to barry within 30 minutes sea was choppy we anchored just off sully island in close we all started catching dogs and two thornback rays around the 3lb mark paul said come on this try out deeper we moved out but the same dogs and rays the sea become to uncomfortable so we moved back inshore the emily louise went pass heading down aberthaw:uhuh: but within an hour she was back up with us!!!:g::g: it was one of them days just thornies and dogs no congers were caught which was a surprise:g::g::g: the clud pool was one with a 6lb thornnie:clap3::clap3: for carl i had 4 dogs and a small thornie about the 3lb mark weather was dreadfull with the wind picking up but thanks to paul the skipper for taken us out:clap3:
well done dude se you soon or gave me a ring you know what a bout tight lines

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well done dude se you soon or gave me a ring you know what a bout tight lines
no problem matey i'm out with sid tonight look out:blink::blink::blink::blink:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well in there m8 glad to see you had some fish!
cheers steff sould be fishing well at the moment but at least we didint blank:g::g:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:unsure:
hope your not out on your bikes and in the pub lol see you soon dude thight lines
rse i

of course in the pub i was out on my bike friday night nealy went into the hedge by aberthaw forgot about the bad bends:uhuh::uhuh: my first pint in four weeks so look out dude:yeah::yeah::yeah: will call you in the week about what we said earlier :):) take care old butty :notworthy:notworthy
tight lines

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thought you were out with the Preditor - what happened ??
hi colin i will pm you tommorrow preditor said he is out of the water and not in the mariner no more

tight lines:g::g::g::g::g::g:

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Funny that there were no Conger about, when there were Thornbacks and Doggs :(

But, thats fishing ay!

Ben

1 - 12 of 12 Posts