World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think on the products in there range. They look good and seem well thought out but Im sceptical to try it out. Also there powerbait is tempting aswell.

Share your experiences and views on these below, could be interesting!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
21,656 Posts
What do you guys think on the products in there range. They look good and seem well thought out but Im sceptical to try it out. Also there powerbait is tempting aswell.

Share your experiences and views on these below, could be interesting!! :thumbs:
:clap2: The shads work, don't know if they work any better than others though. :clap2:

·
Registered
87 Posts

I've used the power bait whilst Trout fishing with 2 mates. We all used the exact same bait, same tactics and were fishing the same area. My mates caught 12 between in them in 8 hrs and I didnt catch a thing even though I was between them so I switched over to a minnow lure and had a bite within 5 retrieves.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.