World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried out this new bait that is ment to be 400 times more sent releasing then normal bait?

I am about to order some of the crab to give it a go but i hope it is nothing like that other rubbish, 'Peice of Crab'. That stuff was usless!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Looked the "Gulp" up after reading your post Al. Out of curiosity - what flavour and shape do you intend on ordering, as they seem pretty wierd and wonderful flavours for our shores.

Or are there UK versions out there and I only found some American flavours?

Cheers

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going to order the crab (peeler) version. It is intended for the UK as far as i can gather froim the reports from different mags.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Thanks Al, Found the ragworm, lugworm and crab flavours now, veals and ebay amongst others.

Cheers

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hello all

i tried the peeler out on friday night not a bite only had it on about an hour will have to try it again,dont know if there any good but sure do stink..
will report next time i try them..

i was wondering how many hits they can take :confused:

·
Registered
92 Posts
My local tackle shop gave me a packet of the 2" peeler crab and one of ragworm to test
Fished a beach near Arklow last saturday night and caught nothing on the rod baited with the berkley products
Caught 3 plaice and 18 doggies on other rod , using rag tipped with squid

b0ogaloo

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In my opinion, some of these "NEW" products are designed to catch anglers and not fish. I know some of them do, but, as a recent poster said, you cannot beat fresh, good quality bait!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts