World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mellow:Just back from a weeks holiday in Berwick where I managed 3 seshs of just over a couple of hours each. The first was on the caravan beach north of the town where I caught lots of seaweed and nothing else.:fishing: Then had a bit of a go at Spittal beach where I got a flounder round about 3/4 of a pound. Finally I tried the lighthouse where I managed a small coalie and a rather aggressive crab. Mind you there were 3 other guys there who got nothing in the time I was there so I didn't feel so bad with just one midget fish.:crazy:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
:mellow:Just back from a weeks holiday in Berwick where I managed 3 seshs of just over a couple of hours each. The first was on the caravan beach north of the town where I caught lots of seaweed and nothing else.:fishing: Then had a bit of a go at Spittal beach where I got a flounder round about 3/4 of a pound. Finally I tried the lighthouse where I managed a small coalie and a rather aggressive crab. Mind you there were 3 other guys there who got nothing in the time I was there so I didn't feel so bad with just one midget fish.:crazy:
well one at a time stops you being a blanker (think thats the word "right back at you again) as long as you and aunt sally had a good one and keeping well :wiggle:

aggressive crabs, wouldnt want them in you shorts :cc_surren

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
well done for fitting the time in as it's hard if your'e with family, and you didn't blank.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:
well one at a time stops you being a blanker (think thats the word "right back at you again) as long as you and aunt sally had a good one and keeping well :wiggle:

aggressive crabs, wouldnt want them in you shorts :cc_surren
:crazy: Aye Malky we had a great time and I'm feeling fine. The Grim Reaper had his chance and blew it so hopefully he will give me a bit of peace for a while or I will have to kick his ass again. Hope your new job is going well the udders are warm and the new girls are an agreeable bunch.:sun:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
:

:crazy: Aye Malky we had a great time and I'm feeling fine. The Grim Reaper had his chance and blew it so hopefully he will give me a bit of peace for a while or I will have to kick his ass again. Hope your new job is going well the udders are warm and the new girls are an agreeable bunch.:sun:
gid, keep it that way

new job, nae prob :wiggle:

nae fishing till 27th:cry: (big flatties)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts