World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
i used to use the gemini weight clip with the hook clip on aswell but sometimes they didnt unclip, so i got sick of puttin nice baits on then seeing them still cliped down when i reeled in. now i use impact shields they always release well have done for me the impact of the water pushes the shield up abit and the line goin thru them makes the hook pop out. iv just baught 100 of them off ebay for £19 there not the breakaway ones but there called comoran not made as good as the breakway ones but they do exact the same job.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
they look ok acctually how do they attach is it supplied with rubber tubing or something else ?
They are in 2 parts the line threads through the middle and the bottom half has tension adjustment for various diameters of line, no more baits unclipping while you cast!!!

·
Banned
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thaxs emberman im going to get some sound simple and what i require will give them a shot thaxs for the advice !

·
Registered
2,092 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
breakaway IMP tucked in close behind a 6 or 7oz namix lead... impact release and long casting even in high winds =]been using it for the past year now... tiddles rings around impact leads...

Ross

·
Doggystyles
5,037 Posts
breakaway IMP tucked in close behind a 6 or 7oz namix lead... impact release and long casting even in high winds =]been using it for the past year now... tiddles rings around impact leads...

Ross
agreed, imps are the best i ever used

1 - 9 of 9 Posts