World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got back into fishing after a few years got my set up ready to go over tomorrow, has anyone caught any nice size fish this year? best baits for the location? any hidden spots along the beach i should try? cheers in advance guys

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
Sandeel and fresh Mackerel for Rays , Lug and Rag for Plaice , Crab for Hounds. Cast as far as you can. Spider crabs are becoming a pain in the backside so make sure you take plenty of bait

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sandeel and fresh Mackerel for Rays , Lug and Rag for Plaice , Crab for Hounds. Cast as far as you can. Spider crabs are becoming a pain in the backside so make sure you take plenty of bait
Thanks I'll keep this in mind! I'll take some mackerel,lug and peeler! Wish me luck aha!

·
Banned
278 Posts
just got back into fishing after a few years got my set up ready to go over tomorrow, has anyone caught any nice size fish this year? best baits for the location? any hidden spots along the beach i should try? cheers in advance guys
I'm a parsimonious old sob - mackerel belly strips - there is very little I havn't caught on these , if I only had one bait at Chesil that would be it

·
Registered
29 Posts
just got back into sea fishing after 35+years. I'm loving it. Had a couple out outings, not caught much yet.my problem is I live as far from the coast as you can get. Any way I'm going to Chesil in early December. Any tips and advice would be appreciated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts