World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
myself and about 6 other mates want to do some charter boat fishing out of brixham or dartmouth this summer.
live in teignmouth and done plenty of shore fishing but never boat fished before.
anybody got any info, names or number on who to talk to?:)

·
Registered
317 Posts
hi
myself and about 6 other mates want to do some charter boat fishing out of brixham or dartmouth this summer.
live in teignmouth and done plenty of shore fishing but never boat fished before.
anybody got any info, names or number on who to talk to?:)
Two top boats out of those port's in my opinion is Gemini and Saltwind. If you can out up with slightly over bearing attitude then Saltwind is excellent. Gemini is very good as well. Samuel Irvin is close to them and only because of experience in the area do I rate the others higher but you will have a good day on all three. Two Rivers is quite good but not always reliable when the weathers a bit off. Excellent fishing around this area of the UK.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Gemini has been getting all the fish so far this year i haven't heard much from saltwind, i would opt for gemini because he has a lovely new boat!!! Theres a boat operating out of the teign now can't think of the name supposed to be fairly good why don't you look him up? I think boat angler mag did a feature a while back you could pop down the quay someone is bound to know who it is.

·
Official Jokes Forum Examiner
61,171 Posts
Two top boats out of those port's in my opinion is Gemini and Saltwind. If you can out up with slightly over bearing attitude then Saltwind is excellent. Gemini is very good as well. Samuel Irvin is close to them and only because of experience in the area do I rate the others higher but you will have a good day on all three. Two Rivers is quite good but not always reliable when the weathers a bit off. Excellent fishing around this area of the UK.
yep i would go for saltwind of dart , great skipper and good boat :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts