World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
quick question i got mack, squid and lug where should i go tonight or should i bother can go from bexhill to brighton any answers greatly appreciated:punk:

·
Registered
404 Posts
YOu have a PM

·
Registered
404 Posts
where did you go and how did you get on xav ?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
where did you go and how did you get on xav ?
buckle seaford got there about 9ish with the worst frozen bait i have ever seen but beggers cant be choosers!!! no mack just lug and reasonable squid fished till 12 and got 3 pout and the highlight of the night a 30cm black bream! i have never had one that size before and was glad to get it as it made it nice to get something different. by the way how good are the shooting stars from the persiod meteor show!!! i saw 8 last night absoloutly fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you gonna rely on frozen bait like i am going to have to do (now very imminent child) what do people think is best???? so i can go at the drop of a hat. is it mack and squid??? or where can i get some oiled or salted worm??????

cheers

·
Registered
404 Posts
Belter on the bream well done....nice eating too. you can get frozen and oiled blacks from online baits
http://onlinebaitsuk.co.uk/catalog/index.php
I have used them for fresh and frozen and they are very helpful. They also do oiled etc.....
We had a sesh in June and they delivered next day a job lot of lovely fresh blow and peelers.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Tidy little bream that for Seaford, nice one.

When sfishing Seaford Frozen Mackerel & Squid do very nicely for the bass on big baits, will get the bream too, and in the autumn are just fine for the Whiting. The fresh worms are really necessary for the Sole and the codling should they arrive this year. I've not caught much aprat from whiting on frozen worms.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers lads wil look at frozen baits as i am only really going to be able to go at the drop of a hat over the next few months if at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts