World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the best [gripper] lead for beach casting i have being using dca for a while and maybe its time for a change many thanks steve

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
whats the best [gripper] lead for beach casting i have being using dca for a while and maybe its time for a change many thanks steve
l was the same marra used dca since l started fishing its only this year ive gone on to namix leads and l find them great l bought a mould with the deep groves in alot better than the others and l think im casting better with the namix lead but it may just be in my head lol.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi, Namix all day long, after trying out Sumo's 5oz with bait clip over the field on zziplex LM 2300's and chrome rockets found to gain a further 15 yards on average and on my Quattro with the reel in the low position averaged nearly 20, bought the mould for £30 with all the bits, having said that, distance ain't everything, but if the max is what you want its got to be Namix, regards Steve.

·
Registered
314 Posts
not tryed the namex i use breakaway with bait release pretty dam good flawless hook release

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
not tryed the namex i use breakaway with bait release pretty dam good flawless hook release
get a namix with short tail baitclip tails and you have far cheaper alternative to breakaway.

namix for me for grips but dca for plain and casting leads just my preference.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Been trying to get a 125g Namix mould, I have e-mailed Namix, no reply, I have phoned Namix, no reply. Anyboby any ideas.
he,s on holiday at the moment m8, im sure he,ll answer you wen he,s back !
as for the leads, the new GX (grip extra) are superb in strong tide runs !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts