World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI ALL,

WAS WONDERING WHERE TO FISH NEXT WEEK?
IF ANYONE READS THE TOTAL SEA FISHING MAGAZINES YOU WILL SEE THE ARTICLE THIS MONTH ON STEVE ALLMARK FISHING DUNGEUNESS. HE WAS GETTING TRIPLE SHOTS OF DOGFISH AND WHITING AND ROCKLING. SO DUNGEUNESS SEEMS TEMPTING. BUT I REALLY WANTED TO CATCH SOME BASS.
IS DUNGEUNESS ANY GOOD FOR BASS. IF NOT WHERE IS AND BAIT AND TACKLE INFO. BE VERY GRATEFULL ON ANY INFO.

WILL93 :g: :g: :g: :g:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
yep,dungie is good for bass at times and i think a few are showing up down there....dave.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
HI ALL,

WAS WONDERING WHERE TO FISH NEXT WEEK?
IF ANYONE READS THE TOTAL SEA FISHING MAGAZINES YOU WILL SEE THE ARTICLE THIS MONTH ON STEVE ALLMARK FISHING DUNGEUNESS. HE WAS GETTING TRIPLE SHOTS OF DOGFISH AND WHITING AND ROCKLING. SO DUNGEUNESS SEEMS TEMPTING. BUT I REALLY WANTED TO CATCH SOME BASS.
IS DUNGEUNESS ANY GOOD FOR BASS. IF NOT WHERE IS AND BAIT AND TACKLE INFO. BE VERY GRATEFULL ON ANY INFO.

WILL93 :g: :g: :g: :g:
That article in this months TSF was probably a few months ago.
Can't see why you won't get any good fish down there at the moment. Not heard anything for a while. Now the wind has moved round I think the fishing will start to get better if its not already.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers For The Advice Guys And Will Keep You Informed On The Catch.

Will93

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers Big Guy,
Any Info On Bait And Casting Distance.

Will93

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
use local black lug.if the water's dirty then u only want to cast short.bang it out a bit if it's clear though.never found peeler to be much good down there.also i'd take some squid with u and lob out a whole one close in....dave.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Dave,

Do You Mean The Big 15-20cm Squid Or The 5-10 Cm Squid.
Why So Close, Is That For Bass Or Other Fish.

Will93

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah,the normal calamari one's that u get in a lb box.close in for a bass at night time is best but if the water is dirty u might get one during the daytime.also chunks of mackerel cast towards the boil near the back of the powerstation can also work for them...dave.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you'd be better off telling them in the scottish forum then mate!:blink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts