World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, just moved to the area with work last week and wandering where to go to spin/ lure fish? been pointed towards west prom but just wandering if theres any rivers/ estuaries close by to try? newbie looking for advice im afraid!

G

·
I find that the beauty of lure fishing is going out for a few hours and exploring. Fish move about so they can show anywhere

·
Registered
676 Posts
look at a map

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
May be try try off the end of some of the small stone breakwaters on westshore which periodically stick out into conwy estuary between deganwy and the orme. You can walk along beach from westshore around some of the orme depending on tides but be carefull not to get cut off on big tides.:thumbs:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was about to say the same [email protected] but couldnt find the post till just now! wasnt aware i had to look at a map at all... didnt strike me as obvious when moving to a new area to look at a map at all.. im also terrible at sarcasm :( cheers guys! i shall check the times and maybe have a wander out one night to scout it!

·
Registered
676 Posts
What a d..k!!! Talk about helping people out!

I would defo second what Ritchic saids. Or try around the great orme. There sum brilliant fishing to be had but be careful of the slippery rocks and dangerous cliffs. Well worth a try though. Good luck.[/QUOTE ]this is his question hey all, just moved to the area with work last week and wandering where to go to spin/ lure fish? been pointed towards west prom but just wandering if theres any rivers/ estuaries close by to try? newbie looking for advice im afraid! if he looks at a map he will find a river and an estuary 5 mins a way why is that being a dxxk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i did look at a map mate, and i did spot a river there and a few other little off shoots further down, all i was simply after was if there were better areas, or if the rivers round there are good... any marks to start me off.. any beach areas etc.. but no hard feelings mate :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Lol. No worries at all Arawn. Hope u find sum fish pal. A lovely area to live with the water right on your door step. Drop us a pm if you need to no anything more about the area. Always happy to help if I can. Tight lines

1 - 13 of 13 Posts