World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to fishing, could anyone tell me where is the best place and time to fish around towyn, Rhyl, Kinmel Bay Area is please.

Cant Wait for my first Fishing Trip !!!!!!

Cheers

Lee

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
I am new to fishing, could anyone tell me where is the best place and time to fish around towyn, Rhyl, Kinmel Bay Area is please.

Cant Wait for my first Fishing Trip !!!!!!

Cheers

Lee
hi lee low water best for flaties and nite time should get whiting dogs or even sliver one,or maybe odd smoothhound or ray.shaggy

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi lee shaggy as got it right there i live in rhyl and fish up and down that stretch on high water short tides i find are best as for low water on big tides watch out for the gullys filling up behind you not that they are deep, but can be a bit unnerving if unprepared , any thing else you need help with just ask good luck and tight lines

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANKS HUNTERDX / SHAGGY for the info, I am very new to sea fishing and appreciate any help I may get, It is a bit daunting the fact that I have not sea fished before, I will be having a go on the 19th of may, so if you see someone panicking screaming (WHAT DO I DO NOW!!!) that will be me.

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Under the road bridge at Rhyl has been producing flounder a plenty in recent weeks, also dabs. By the 19th the macky may be starting to show in greater numbers. The point at Kimnel Bay is worth a try, behind the new marina, opposite side of the esturary to Rhyl. As said, watch out for the sea creeping round behind you, it comes in quicker than you think !
If you are new to the fishing game, why not ask if anyone else will be around the area and join up, plenty willing to help matey.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts