World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
My mate has a habit of turning off his hearing aid - says its his BS Filter...……….. we need a button like that!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I think the point of various posts was precisely that it wasn't a new product ... the MC Hammer Bomb is just a rehash of something that has been around for decades (I've been using the Raglot version since the 1990s, and Flotteur make something very similar).
But I'd disagree with Andy's first post; there are precious few comedians in the world of angling so where would anyone find their laffs if they started ignoring the ones we have got (without mentioning any names).
I myself have just invented this NEW circular device that would fit really nicely under, say, a car or any vehicle, that would enable it to travel smoothly if mounted on a perpendicular axis by way of rotational momentum.
I'm going to announce this invention on YouTube tomorrow, then rush down to the UK Patent Office to safeguard the fruits of my intellect. If anyone on this forum can come up with a catchy name for this device, I'll see if I can copyright it too. You can read all about it in my next post, and maybe even buy a few examples from my website if you like.

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
I myself have just invented this NEW circular device that would fit really nicely under, say, a car or any vehicle, that would enable it to travel smoothly if mounted on a perpendicular axis by way of rotational momentum.
I'm going to announce this invention on YouTube tomorrow, then rush down to the UK Patent Office to safeguard the fruits of my intellect.
If this is the one like the old 3d coin, then I think it has already been done, some guy got around the patent but smoothing off the corners...……………………...:)

·
Registered
20,609 Posts
If this is the one like the old 3d coin, then I think it has already been done, some guy got around the patent but smoothing off the corners...……………………...:)
:) Now they've gone back to putting the flat sides back on the 3p/ £1 coin, so where does the beating the patent come in now? :)

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mark I couldn't agree more, we need more genuine characters in the angling world. after all laughter makes the world go round, unfortunately ive got coulrophobia

1 - 9 of 9 Posts