World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right i use easy tide prediction and was wondering if one was fishing dungie what are the better tides to fish and why call me stupid the wife does lol but i want to get back down there but also want to get the right tide for good easy sole fishing adventur eny help would be well apprecated:bye2::bye2::bye2:

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will you really are showeing your age when you get your freezer try puting your head in it infact i have a chest freezer but may be your head might not fit in there is your face that ugly you have to wear a mask or is it your just a little boy in a mans world who does not get out enouth lol

·
Registered
472 Posts
right i use easy tide prediction and was wondering if one was fishing dungie what are the better tides to fish and why call me stupid the wife does lol but i want to get back down there but also want to get the right tide for good easy sole fishing adventur eny help would be well apprecated:bye2::bye2::bye2:
captain wont put you wrong round by the coastgaurd lookout 2 hours before low tide to 2hours after 40 to 50 yard cast if you can lol is far enough nice black lug

·
Registered
151 Posts

hi yer captin
definatly supposed to be best over the low tide with short casts but have yet to find any yet this summer:bangin:, gonna give it another bash thurs or fri evening watching the weather at the mo,will be behind the power station.

·
Registered
472 Posts
hi yer captin
definatly supposed to be best over the low tide with short casts but have yet to find any yet this summer:bangin:, gonna give it another bash thurs or fri evening watching the weather at the mo,will be behind the power station.
do you mean the goal posts

G

·
hi captin.

i find the best tides for sole down there are springs with high about 1am.bit like they were last weekend.with these tides u will notice the water coming in around 9pm just as it's getting dark.red hot sole time.i'm sure we would have had them saturday night down there if it wasn't for the weed.this info is for behind the power station.

when the waters clear u get the mackerel first then the sole come on the feed for the evening.not this weekend coming but the following one should be spot on.

G

·
will you really are showeing your age when you get your freezer try puting your head in it infact i have a chest freezer but may be your head might not fit in there is your face that ugly you have to wear a mask or is it your just a little boy in a mans world who does not get out enouth lol
Thats a bit of a long sentence dont ya think?
Thats a bit of an onslaught from a simple question :sneaky2:
Seriously i was asking if you have a place where you can get big sole why fish at dungeness? no need to respond with abuse is there!
a sole fishing adventure at dungie, yeah mate:help:

will93

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ha ha ha ha ha ha lol :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::wiggle:

·
Registered
650 Posts
A lack of wind is also good. Keep the bait on the deck. I use freshwater split shot on the short traces, that really nails em. Nice short casts and patience. Good Luck Captin.

(you might wonder why Im writing this at 2am, well this nasty drug dealing lowlife punched me in the face and I have only half a tooth where a whole one should be , so throb throb, no sleep for me tonight and a dentist bill tomorrow. And thats without the shiner and the broken nose. And I was worried by a lack of soles.).........:busted_co

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
A lack of wind is also good. Keep the bait on the deck. I use freshwater split shot on the short traces, that really nails em. Nice short casts and patience. Good Luck Captin.

(you might wonder why Im writing this at 2am, well this nasty drug dealing lowlife punched me in the face and I have only half a tooth where a whole one should be , so throb throb, no sleep for me tonight and a dentist bill tomorrow. And thats without the shiner and the broken nose. And I was worried by a lack of soles.).........:busted_co
blimy graham nice to see your ok though even if you are a bit sore :headhurt: nowerdays they dont use fists they use knifes glad to see that wernt the case with you m8 and that your ok :thumbs::thumbs:

i think the bit thats gonna hurt is the dentist bill ouch lol

·
Registered
650 Posts
Just got back from the dentist minus one tooth, a couple of stitches where the tooth cut into the cheek,broken hooter and a face like a panda. Other than that the scumbags looking at 5 years and he's no chance of catching a sole ha ha. :busted_co

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Just got back from the dentist minus one tooth, a couple of stitches where the tooth cut into the cheek,broken hooter and a face like a panda. Other than that the scumbags looking at 5 years and he's no chance of catching a sole ha ha. :busted_co
christ only 5 years m8 people like that should get 10 at least with 5 wat happens get out in 2 with good behaviour and if you kiss the wardens arse you get out sooner with a tag im sorry m8 but scum like that dont deserve parole sorry if ive offended anyone as no offence ment but these days you can get away with bloody murder and the courts dont do naff all about it

G

·
lawyers get these people off a lot of charges.they encourage u to lie.

half of them need locking up.

sorry to read that graham.hope u heel up a bit quick.

·
Registered
650 Posts
:busted_co'No worries boys, back to work tomorrow.Get a chance to tie up some coddy rigs....:busted_co:busted_co.............

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cheers m8 hope your injuries heal fast if you do get some sick leave in the near future pm me and will have a crack at them soles mined you i still get excited catching eny thing when that changes its time to take up plane spoting lol or even knitting captin bob :yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hey we cant have that talk. Any way the wool will get caught on the wires on your leads. Gannets are far more interesting than planes and the porpoises too.
Give us a week or so, work commitments dont allow for me to wet a bait anyway , and I'll be back. Anyways, the call of the pescatorial delights has got my tackle rattling. If you know what i mean...........:busted_co

1 - 17 of 17 Posts