World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im guilty of mostly only posting positive reports , Ive just blanked at Dungeness and visits to Hastings only produced whiting this week .
However I loaded up with worms and headed for Bexhill and no suprise....more pin whiting. and a rockling
I dont know how i feal about whiting they saved many a blanked at this time of year but on the other hand i was hoping to at least get a flatty of sorts !

So i wont knock the whiting theres always a chance of a bigger specimin,
Ive been really getting in to the continental rods recently and this was more of a casting practice session
Any way ive done a short video on youtube for anyone that might want to fish down this way, Its good for parking at least and i do know of some Bass being caught here recentley so theres hope !

Attachments

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Enjoyed the video, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: slendersunfsh

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome little video you’ve put together. What camera equipment are you using?
Thanks.
B footage is the cannon 700d slr 50MM LEMSE and nd filter.
Gopro 5 Black for the head cam and slow mo at q20fps.
Final cut Pro x to edit on the mac
Lav mic to a zoom h1 in my pocket and a studio mic for post production.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Well done mate.. subscribed to your vids a while a go didnt realise you were a member on here! Informative videos and i live eastbournw way so hoping to get down Hastings soon for a try. I too have gone from the 12ft centurys and multipliers to conti rods and fixed spools And gotta say i do enjoy the bite detection fish playing and casting of them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts