World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a walk about 20 mins past the tower at aldebrough fished last 2 up and 4 down was not very good at all a few whiting and 2 dabs waste of time really baits were coming back in untouch big baits at 100yards + also live bait rig which I brought in a few times with perfect size whiting on mate was trying close in aswell but not a lot going on bait was fresh lug frozen black cuttle and squid will try it again in few weeks if not will sicken myself of it

G

·
How 2 days can be so different . 7 of us fished further up . Dogs and whitings were out in force . I had one codling around 5 lb that slid up the shingle spat the hook and duely slid back down and away before i could get it . That was as close as we come to seeing any cod . Mind you there didn't seem anywhere near the tide yesterday as there was the previous day .

·
Registered
66 Posts
Used to walk up to the aerials ,point regular when I was younger,but had many more blank trips than big hauls,stamp of fish was always better,be good to remember the sea is a very big place,everyone thinks they are stacked up in aldeburgh waiting for a bait,chance of a lump maybe but it's a killer yomp.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Used to walk up to the aerials ,point regular when I was younger,but had many more blank trips than big hauls,stamp of fish was always better,be good to remember the sea is a very big place,everyone thinks they are stacked up in aldeburgh waiting for a bait,chance of a lump maybe but it's a killer yomp.
made me smile g o g,... its the same with Denge marsh as opposed to the hordes that fish Dunge....no one tells the fish where the hotspots are ?!! .. I always did better at the former always !!...the further u go to Orford from Aldeburgh the better the fishing has always been for me to.....foxy52

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.