World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a great day out with wilky and foxy and wilky had 11 hounds beween us best around 7-8lb perfect condtions and a bloody good laugh foxy is posting a full report with piccys later dying to see them hurry up bud

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
had a great day out with wilky and foxy and wilky had 11 hounds beween us best around 7-8lb perfect condtions and a bloody good laugh foxy is posting a full report with piccys later dying to see them hurry up bud

was a great day out.we run out of peeler and hermits before i ran out of beer:blink: thats how good the fishing was.:notworthy

·
Registered
3,228 Posts

Yep, we all had a really good trip. And the boat-ride & fishing weren't bad either.

I mean, perfect calm, hot sun, cold beer, fresh-fried egg & bacon rolls, hungry fish, expensive prostitutes, Man Utd winning on the radio ... for what more could three floating skinheads ask?

Well, six out of seven wasn't bad, and if that didn't satisfy us, there was always the sheep in the marshes when we got back.

We started slowly, with just a few dogs. One was fun though, wrapping itself tightly in a ball once the hook was out and refusing to unwind, even as it sank like a stone into the 20-odd foot clear depths.
Here it is, hallucinating itself with a massive, hanging haemarrhoid:

Or, "Hair of the Dog" ?​

Sorry

But the haemarrhoid was soon into the first real fish of the day, and a real rod-bender it was, too!

Here Is A Real Bender:

Here's the Cap'n with a fine one:

I had my first starry of the day ... of my life, come to that!

(size isn't everything)​

And they just kept coming!

All in all, a brilliant day out. Eleven smoothies in total, plus a rock. Many thanks to both Pauls for the company, and particularly to the Cap'n for finding us fine fish to fondle.

:clap2:​

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hell of day lads. popeye, olive and bluto rule bideford bay yet again eh. let you lot decide who is who lol
shame they wernt the nice plump10lbers we where having over easter but i suppose at least we found a bit of sport the commens shouldbe in soon as the spiders start to shed

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
heres a video foxy took yesterday small fish great fighttp://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/4Fox_Hake/Sea%20Witch%20050507/?action=view&current=SeaWitch050507042.flvht

1 - 20 of 20 Posts