World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like a big Bass run is starting over here,every few years it seems to happen.In the last week theres been at least 4 shore caught doubles
on lures,2 9Lbers & quite a few between 5 & 8Lb.A local inshore longliner told me that bigger fish are just starting to come in, with Bass to 14+ this week.With only 3 weeks to go lets hope they keep coming.
:fishing:

ps Jersey open results on sinkers blog

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
I have just had a customer in that had a double today on a lure, and this mark is so easy even I could do it......the bloomin ferry port again!!! Just had Jonny Googs in too, the winner of the Jersey boat bass fest, he and Lian had quite a few in just two hours last night, 2 over 6 and 1 over five in amoungst the bunch....I gotta get out fishing. Like Steve says lets hope the fish are still at it in a few weeks time for the fest.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Don't get too excited lads, after all, I'm coming.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have just had a customer in that had a double today on a lure, and this mark is so easy even I could do it......the bloomin ferry port again!!! Just had Jonny Googs in too, the winner of the Jersey boat bass fest, he and Lian had quite a few in just two hours last night, 2 over 6 and 1 over five in amoungst the bunch....I gotta get out fishing. Like Steve says lets hope the fish are still at it in a few weeks time for the fest.
North coast at least 3 of the biggys have come from.Whats the biggest you've heard of in the shop.:fishing:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts