World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was invited by Luis Nabais an expert in the field (and boats ... he sells Bertram boats and other) hehehe ...

Vilamoura

Luis Nabais teaching

It was the first this year...Ricardo saw a Marlin, but we didn't catch any fish :( ...other day can have different result :)

It was a good day in the boat,

Rui

·
Registered
12,882 Posts
Nice Pics, has Luis got his back in the water or was that on board Ricardos` ( Falcao ) ?

PS tell Luis he still needs a haircut ( sorry, private joke, he`ll know. )

·
Registered
20,894 Posts
I was invited by Luis Nabais an expert in the field (and boats ... he sells Bertram boats and other) hehehe ...

[It was the first this year...Ricardo saw a Marlin, but we didn't catch any fish :( ...other day can have different result :)

It was a good day in the boat,

Rui
:fishing1:Lovely reels those Accurates, got 4 myself.:clap2:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Correct Mr. Spike.
Fermar, older but still floating.
About Mr. Masey....
I think is better he goes to play chess in his own hand using the new decoration he made on it.

Regards to you both my friends.
Southeast coming and the water warming.
Fish?
Maybe the end of this week we´ll have a decent quantity in the area, now for staying.

·
Registered
12,882 Posts
Correct Mr. Spike.
Fermar, older but still floating.
About Mr. Masey....
I think is better he goes to play chess in his own hand using the new decoration he made on it.

Regards to you both my friends.
Southeast coming and the water warming.
Fish?
Maybe the end of this week we´ll have a decent quantity in the area, now for staying.

You have had NW for weeks, why bother Luis?????

Anyway the hand is getting better so watch out, (you still need a haircut, Kristina will not be happy :bleh::bleh::bleh: )

·
Registered
39 Posts
You have had NW for weeks, why bother Luis?????

Anyway the hand is getting better so watch out, (you still need a haircut, Kristina will not be happy :bleh::bleh::bleh: )
Cristina must be happy the way it is or not.
No time to cut it now.
And I hope your hand becomes well soon and put you back to work. don´t be lazy.
Just because you have a chess board, doctor design, in the hand, that means you can not work????

Yes, too much NW for too much time and that wind is wonderful with what he makes.
He simply send the warm superficial water away to Africa, and the fish with it but maybe now he has no chance to enter and the lovely Atlantic waters can reach the coast line with our friends.

·
Registered
12,882 Posts
As long as Cristina is happy with you ( she is easily pleased :bleh: )

Keep trying Luis, another two weeks the whites` will be there.

I`ll come and show you and Ricardo how to do it if you want :yeah::yeah::yeah: :fishing1::fishing1::fishing1:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Keep trying Luis, another two weeks the whites` will be there.
Not only the Whites, a couple of Blues appear already but not yet in a decent quantity.
Things can change now.
I`ll come and show you and Ricardo how to do it if you want :yeah::yeah::yeah: :fishing1::fishing1::fishing1:
I want.
You come here and show us how to make it.
You asked, you get the answer.
Now, come.

Hi Patudo, hope everything is alright with you and hope to see you here.

·
Registered
225 Posts
hi guys, am heading to the algarve in 2weeks time + hopeing to get out on a boat trip while am there, any recent catch reports? + wot kinda temperature is it out there just now? roll on the holidays :thumbs:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts