World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Must say thank you to all the guys and girls at daiwa sports ltd

Had my 7ht turbo 8 months and started making a noise under pressure although making no odds to reels performance they told me to send it to them to check and give an overhaul.

After speaking to a very helpful lady on customer support she told me where to send and who to mark awareness to.

Sent it away weds afternoon by recorded delivery so arrived thurs morn, received today in the morn as good as new and running like a dream at no charge at all. So a 2/3 working day turn around ain't bad at all with city link delivery too.

Thank you
Marc

·
Registered
21,656 Posts
Must say thank you to all the guys and girls at daiwa sports ltd

Had my 7ht turbo 8 months and started making a noise under pressure although making no odds to reels performance they told me to send it to them to check and give an overhaul.

After speaking to a very helpful lady on customer support she told me where to send and who to mark awareness to.

Sent it away weds afternoon by recorded delivery so arrived thurs morn, received today in the morn as good as new and running like a dream at no charge at all. So a 2/3 working day turn around ain't bad at all with city link delivery too.

Thank you
Marc
:clap2: Very good service from Daiwa especially as not their responsibility. Under the sale of goods act it is the responsibility of the retailer to sort out problems under warranty, even if they just sent it back to Daiwa and paid the postage. It's good to see someone praise good service though, we're quick enough to complain about poor service. :clap2:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I used Daiwa service a couple of times including once to just get parts and they were alway good with very fast service.
The parts weren't actually for Daiwa reels but to enable me to fix a small Daiwa JDM jigging Handles to on of my ABU 5500 / 6500 sized reels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.