World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went for my first propper worm pumping sesh this morning , met up with tony and connor at the 5 bar gate at 5.45 this morning for some tuition, and within half an hour i was getting my own worm out , after some expert tuition from the lads , ended up with a hundred worms ( tony and connor trebled that :giveup: ) but once you get the hang of it its not that hard , a few more trips and i will be doing the same as them :) ,
its one of those things you have to be shown and cant realy be put into words on a forum , i've got a lot of learning to do yet , and all the info they passed on to me will take a while to settle in,
:notworthy :notworthy thanks again lads ( saved me a fortune in bait :secret: )
cuberd

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
well done dave

its the satisfaction you get from using and catching on worms you no you've pumped yourself :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

tightlines................daz

·
Registered
266 Posts
well done davey boy
hope you didn't burn out my new pump LOLOLLOL.
on tuesday you can become the tutor
i will pm you over the weekend to finalise stuff for tuesday mate
well done and thanks to the lads

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well done davey boy
hope you didn't burn out my new pump LOLOLLOL.
on tuesday you can become the tutor
i will pm you over the weekend to finalise stuff for tuesday mate
well done and thanks to the lads
:) your new and improved pump is working perfectly kieth , tony put one of them silicone washers in for you mate , ( makes a hell of a difference :clap2: ),
they went to fish fleetwood so no doubt a report will follow later
cuberd

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
No probs dave:secret: if nobody showed or past owt on nobody would catch owt hope we gave you a bit of a help feels good when you start to fill that bucket:clap3: and you can have a stock in the freezer ready to go keep at it tight lines tony

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
and within half an hour i was getting my own worm out , after some expert tuition from the lads , [/QUOTE

why you pervert lol:yucky: :)

Mark

·
Registered
522 Posts
Well done cub, north west angling charge £4 a pack, [10 worms] you got 100. It's not rocket science, pump is now payed for. Here is the proof.

Every worm from now on is profit, Well done :notworthy

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and within half an hour i was getting my own worm out , after some expert tuition from the lads , [/QUOTE

why you pervert lol:yucky: :)

Mark
:unsure: dont want to brag , but they were 12 inches long :blink:

did you catch owt at fleetwood lads , might give it a go sunday with the change in the weather,
and many thanks again lads your help was much apreciated :)
cuberd

·
Registered
457 Posts
Well done cub, north west angling charge £4 a pack, [10 worms] you got 100. It's not rocket science, pump is now payed for. Here is the proof.

Every worm from now on is profit, Well done :notworthy

When you put it that way.... it makes a whole lot of sense..... I am keen to get into pumping my own bait (but then I might have to change my name!)....
How long did it take to get that lot together and how was your back afterwards....??

·
Registered
522 Posts
When you put it that way.... it makes a whole lot of sense..... I am keen to get into pumping my own bait (but then I might have to change my name!)....
How long did it take to get that lot together and how was your back afterwards....??
Hi Billy, took us about 3 hrs to get 500 worm total, but there was tuition in that time. Back fine thanks.

·
Registered
343 Posts
:) your new and improved pump is working perfectly kieth , tony put one of them silicone washers in for you mate , ( makes a hell of a difference :clap2: ),
they went to fish fleetwood so no doubt a report will follow later
cuberd
Where do you get the silicone washers from

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where do you get the silicone washers from
you have to make em your self mate , tony uses a piece of tube the same size as the pump and fills it with silicone and let it dry , then just drill the center out and swap it for the rubber ones :)
cuberd

1 - 12 of 12 Posts