World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well went off to Billys tower today during daylight between 11am and 1pm took 30 worms with me - all gone in hour and a half, crazy fishing, i tried two hook rigs, flattie rigs, even went to a 3/0 pulley rig but got massacred by whiting every chuck, deeply hooked no matter how quick i was on the rods, at one point i had 4 whiting on a 2 hook rig !! - 2 on one hook, 1 on the other hook and the other fish trapped amongst the snoods and rig body, 6 rigs have had to be destroyed as they are twisted up like what a snotty does.
Nice to have a nutty session like that but thats crackers, dread to think what the night tides will be like - good luck !!
At home resting my weary arms - all fish caught around first bouy which is the smaller orange one closest in by the bungalows - still a decent chuck but thats where i got the fish from.
tight lines
Steve

·
Registered
114 Posts
well went off to Billys tower today during daylight between 11am and 1pm took 30 worms with me - all gone in hour and a half, crazy fishing, i tried two hook rigs, flattie rigs, even went to a 3/0 pulley rig but got massacred by whiting every chuck, deeply hooked no matter how quick i was on the rods, at one point i had 4 whiting on a 2 hook rig !! - 2 on one hook, 1 on the other hook and the other fish trapped amongst the snoods and rig body, 6 rigs have had to be destroyed as they are twisted up like what a snotty does.
Nice to have a nutty session like that but thats crackers, dread to think what the night tides will be like - good luck !!
At home resting my weary arms - all fish caught around first bouy which is the smaller orange one closest in by the bungalows - still a decent chuck but thats where i got the fish from.
tight lines
Steve
hi steve where is billys tower?thanks mark.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi steve where is billys tower?thanks mark.
Hi Mark,
drive along headlands coast road to Normans bay from Pevensey village crossroads and go past big camp site on your left, carry on driving and before you get onto the single lane concrete road look to your right and you will see the tower on the beach.
cheers
Steve

·
Registered
532 Posts
tight lines
Steve
Hi Steve,

Same yesterday down at the pipe. They must be knee deep with them on the night tides.

Roy

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
tight lines
Steve
mate,you have got to break away from eastbourne,those whiting drive me scatty ,unless the coddlers are a hunting,ta for the report,craig

·
Registered
963 Posts
How big were they Steve? Its about time i fished a club match, its the only way of getting any joy out of catching those bloody things.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Steve,

Same yesterday down at the pipe. They must be knee deep with them on the night tides.

Roy
Hi Roy,
blimey long time since we have talked - hope you are well mate - must be knee deep lol.
tight lines
Steve.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was rubbish last night over low thought it would be eels but no nothing then just pins!

unlucky Joe - bloudy things - better than blanking i suppose - just !

How big were they Steve? Its about time i fished a club match, its the only way of getting any joy out of catching those bloody things.

Hi Tom - Sunday night were good ones between 1lb - 1.5lb but today just average but bigger than pins mate.

mate,you have got to break away from eastbourne,those whiting drive me scatty ,unless the coddlers are a hunting,ta for the report,craig [/COLOR]

Hi Craig - yer i know what you mean, the hours i have put in down here should of rewarded me by now but thats the challenge and why i will keep going till i get that big one lol - regards your Seaford report i agree with you.
Steve

·
Registered
532 Posts
Hi Roy,
blimey long time since we have talked - hope you are well mate - must be knee deep lol.
tight lines
Steve.
Hi Steve,

In foreign parts for a while. Not fishing much as I used to, but still enjoying it though.

Roy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts