World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thankfully the weather wasnt too bad,so 3 of us went out on a friends 14ft open boat LOL. The original plan was to go a fair way out,but after copping a small wave over the front we decided not to risk things and motored back into calmer water! No big fish but some brilliant sport with loads of macky,scad,gurnard and pollack!!!! The macky in the pic are what i took home along with a pollack and gurnard,both the other lads took home a fair few macky aswell! The rain wasnt heavy but was quite persistant and was choppy where we first went but good company and fishing!!!! Checked a pot on the way out but only had a couple of chuck backers,mate had a 3lb lobster last week in it!:punk:

Attachments

·
Registered
24,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry bout amount of pics LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Well done m8.did ok on the macky.All the best marty.

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
Nice little sesh there mate. It must be great to be footloose and fancy free , close to the sea and have mates with boats!

·
Cliff Dangler
2,576 Posts
Nice bit of fun there Cfish. It's always a bonus to get out with the summer conditions changeable as they are.

I laughed when I saw the brown crab shot... half expecting it to reject a leg... kerspoosh!!!!

·
Registered
24,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers mate,its very nice,to be able to do what i do,but got to stop soon cos at the moment all i am doing is paying the bills etc. Got to do some serious graft cos theres things i want to get and wont be able to get them till ive earned a shedload of money! A Boat of my own is my main goal!!!!!

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Cheers mate,its very nice,to be able to do what i do,but got to stop soon cos at the moment all i am doing is paying the bills etc. Got to do some serious graft cos theres things i want to get and wont be able to get them till ive earned a shedload of money! A Boat of my own is my main goal!!!!!
Ok m8,nice sess there 3 men in a boat,looks a bit lumpy,if i win a shed load on the lottery i'd give you BLUE but don't hold your breath,going hardbacking this afternoon, want some for Rich and some for us,would like to try that deep hole we talked about.Aj:fishing1:

·
Registered
24,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok m8,nice sess there 3 men in a boat,looks a bit lumpy,if i win a shed load on the lottery i'd give you BLUE but don't hold your breath,going hardbacking this afternoon, want some for Rich and some for us,would like to try that deep hole we talked about.Aj:fishing1:
Sounds good mate,theres been a few eels near there recently but unfortunately i dont think they were returned to the sea in one piece:bye2: I looked for hardbacks yesterday but all i could find was small edible crabs and baby velvets! Dont know whats happend to the shore crabs round here,used to be loads of them!!! Rare to see one now! Have to have a bit of a wrasse cull!!!!:spiteful::spiteful::spiteful: (joking!!!!!!!!)

·
Registered
24,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:roll1::roll1::roll1:
Just noticed that!!! trust you to pick up on it! LOL Sunfish is dreaming if he thinks he;s putting his tackle in my hole!!!!!!!:roll1:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Fished with you before tommo.& will be meeting up with aj soon.Starting to get worried :help:.Taking about putting things in holes.Sounds a bit dodgy to me:whistling.

·
Registered
24,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fished with you before tommo.& will be meeting up with aj soon.Starting to get worried :help:.Taking about putting things in holes.Sounds a bit dodgy to me:whistling.
:roll1::roll1::roll1: Did you know ive volunteered you to be phils cabin boy tommorow???? Aslong as he doesnt start calling you Rodger you should be ok!!!:spiteful: Dont worry bout fishing with me,but watch that Aj! If you get your rod all covered in fish slime and scales he wont want to touch it!:secret:! :whistling:whistling:whistling

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
:roll1::roll1::roll1: Did you know ive volunteered you to be phils cabin boy tommorow???? Aslong as he doesnt start calling you Rodger you should be ok!!!:spiteful: Dont worry bout fishing with me,but watch that Aj! If you get your rod all covered in fish slime and scales he wont want to touch it!:secret:! :whistling:whistling:whistling
:roll1:He's not getting his hands on my penn viper:roll1:

·
Registered
24,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:roll1:He's not getting his hands on my penn viper:roll1:
LOL pmsl!!! Its a different type of snake you want to worry bout LOL:help:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts