World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Team Banter
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what with my local bit of beach being a bit quiet ,i thought i would get out this morn and give the spinner a go , fished for the first hr roaming about without a bite but then about 6 started to get a few takes ended up taking 3 bass to 2 n half lb and losing 2 mullet ,but then had to pack up to go to work still an enjoyable way to start the day ,tightlines foreshore

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Sounds like u had fun Andrew :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Nice one Andrew - well done :clap: Its sounds a lot better than the blank I had at friars this morning :doh:

·
Team Foreshore
1,281 Posts
Is this the place I think it is andrew?

If so I need to go try it properly... cudnt get there last time (will explain when i see you).

Good effort man.

Jon

·
Team Foreshore
1,281 Posts
you would have more chance of him revealing his bank details lol
I'm pretty sure I know where he was. Although I'd never give out that info either :p.

I still never caught anything on my spinning rod yet, and i even spent a fortune on a load of new ones. (mac colored xsomething). £11 a pop and not a sniff to date.

Will buy some flying c's next.

Jon

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
I'm pretty sure I know where he was. Although I'd never give out that info either :p.

I still never caught anything on my spinning rod yet, and i even spent a fortune on a load of new ones. (mac colored xsomething). £11 a pop and not a sniff to date.

Will buy some flying c's next.

Jon
cant fault you m8 you will catch when you least expect it if you keep on trying good luck, regards skint

1 - 11 of 11 Posts