World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrite? am comin down fron Newcastle next weekend for a bit of surfing and fishing at Newgale. whats it fish like ? what rigs and bait should i use ?

all help i smuch apriciated

ta

Phill

·
Registered
396 Posts
Alrite? am comin down fron Newcastle next weekend for a bit of surfing and fishing at Newgale. whats it fish like ? what rigs and bait should i use ?

ta

Phill
hi mate newgale is fishing very well at the moment although most of the bass are a little on the small side if you persevere with big worm or crab baits there is some nice fish to be had give me ring at my tacklshop in milford haven anglers corner 01646698899 closer to the day & i will have the latest info for you . druidstone & broadhaven is also fishing well at the moment

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
newgale fishes well with lug 30-80yrds out

as for the surfing, newgale is a good beach bit of a slow wave which works best low to between mid and high tide, you have st davids down the road which although will be a bit more crowded is a better faster wave, best time is just on the turn from high water....
fresh west is another class wave ...all these marks face westerly so if you get those winds may be worth checking manorbier...low to high

good luck and enjoy your trip to gods country

john

·
Registered
12,181 Posts

ta

Phill
Thin strips of surfer, fished on a 1/0 pulley pennel rig!:roll1:
blueskip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts