World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

does anyone know where i can get a box like the one below off of the net?tried a few tackle shops today but no luck.it's got lids on each side and i've had it a good 15 years but havn't seen one about for years.

one of the hinges has busted,this is why i need a new un,cheer's.....dave.:)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
i've got one exactly like it but red but i can't for the life of me remember where i got it and its only bout a year old!!! to be honest i don't really use it so pm me your address and its yours!!!:)

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
As a tackle box, it attracts VAT...as a workmans toolbox it shouldn't. Try Do it all or similar places.

philtherod

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i've got one exactly like it but red but i can't for the life of me remember where i got it and its only bout a year old!!! to be honest i don't really use it so pm me your address and its yours!!!:)
pm sent mate......dave.:)

·
Registered
157 Posts
found a plastic box with 2 lids & lots of compartments in Lidl (fits a small rucksac too!) - 99p - absolute steal!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
They crop up a lot in game fishing tackle shops in several varieties. I use one for spinners but not hooks etc as I find them too deep - they wast space.

Try looking in £1 shops, beta buys etc. The have nut and bolt selections, cable clips etc in some nice thin polythene boxes with useful sized compartments. The bits in them are so so but can be useful - make excellent bit's boxes. It's easy to cut out a compartment wall for big hooks etc but there are some about with several different sizes of compartment.

John

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I should have mentioned that the boxes I mentioned are £1 including what's in them. They also have a radius in the corners of the compartment - much easier to get bits out. Makes me wonder why all bit's boxes aren't like that.

John

1 - 13 of 13 Posts