World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me mate came back from diggin, cracking lug little on the big side for our purpose but ,you never know,,,,gonna try black duck to mo ,lots of schoolies about eels ,pehaps some sole,,,,just a little trip with me buds, before a 6 day session fishing holiday down pompy,ill keep all posted TIGHT LINES all who are going or all who have gone

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes fella a definate one ,pm me if you wanna know were ,and you are welcome to meet up to mo ,just need bait

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RON the weather gettin better mate,very frustrated with the boat i keep gettin let down, or the weather been bad ,so beach at the mo ,ive got 6 days fishin at portsmouth next week GOD I WILL NEED REHAB AFTER THAT AT least 10 cans a day with cider LOL ,fingers crossed for good weather for june ,july august ill keep you posted mate FILLET AND RELEASE TODAY

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
up date ,was quiet slow fishing a few good bites tide coming up,very quiet high water with an eel of good size small bass ,flounder low water a cracking sole ,and i had a nice bass of about a pound,,,,pics to follow

1 - 6 of 6 Posts