World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
decided to try for my first hound of the year this evening and as i had the kids with me decided to try fontygary. When i got there i decided against going up on the cliffs due to the fact three people were already up there and that my kids might of decided to try jumping off. so i had to settle for the top most ledge which i was a bit worried about due to the height of the tide and the wind which was making the sea a bit lumpy. But after a chat with one of the life guards i was confident that the sea wouldnt make it that far up. As for the fishing i tried crab and squid to no avail so my hunt for my first hound of the year goes on , did see 3 nice hounds landed by the lads up on the cliffs though so they were about.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
hard lines m8.
you,ll have one before long ,keep at it m8 it,ll be worth it.
roamer.
alright mate , it was me and liam91 up on the cliff, ..... we had thre biggest 10.2 , thought it would get alot better when it got dark but not a sniff , unlucky on the blank mate! , your boys come up and had a chat, we said tell your dad to give crab ago , they said u were was quiet surprised u blanked but so did liam91!!,
would of had a chat if i new u was on the site!! lol

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
Unlucky on the sesh mate!!! Keep trying and you'll get your rewards mate:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
didnt think to mention the site probably because it was raining so hard and all thoughts were on staying warm lol . Yeah tried crap nice peelers they were to but no joy still will be going back for another crack next week

·
Registered
265 Posts
Unlucky mate, shame you couldn't get on the cliff top from what I just read in the other report, hope them hounds weren't out too long! Tightlines DD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts