World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 of us went down to amroth last nite,2 of us blanked me being 1 of them,1st time ive blanked for 2 years and my other m8 caught a flattie. im gutted. :(

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Not good news ar all Edd! I was going to go down there on Tuesday or Thursday, but now I dont know if I will, depends on whether you are anglers or danglers though, you can lead a horse to water & all that, worm at one end & a mug at the other!
Are you a cute at winkling them out as us Swansea Jacks? or are you a "heave & leave" man? I shall have to check with some of the others on the forum before I make my final decision!
blueskip

·
Registered
325 Posts
skip, if i had time off work i'd think about going to broughton,blue pool,burry holmes side of things, a pair of 6 pound plus bass came off there last weekend and rumours of something considerably bigger, with the big tides and such a nice spot its worth at least 1 day, i'm sure i don't have to tell you what bait,all the usual supects,dog.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it was nt the best time to go according to metcheck webby which is preety spot on. so just cos it was shite the other nite dont mean it will be on other days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts