World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been fishing for bass the last 5 weekends with blue crab, and not caught a bloody thing not even a bite .
well i fished last weekend using blue crab and decided to get $5 rag , i fished with crab until the last hour then decided to switch to rag as soon as i casted in BANG BANG BANG on the rod ,then my father switched then BANG BANG BANG on his rod.
i usually use fresh crab picked from the spot i fish in , could this be the bass being picky or do they just dont like blue crab ,i also added crab smelling juices to it but that still did nt work.
i am never ever ever going to use that s**t again what a waste of 56 hours of fishing but nether mind at least the weather was nice...

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Um Blue Crab????? Although I did have a crab that was glowing ghostly green as I put it on the hook the other night it really freaked me out and it took me ages to work out that it was the reflection of a sequin catching my lamp.:0

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Roller, serves you right for fishing in a sequined frock!
Hasn't she made it blatantly clear, that you must stop wearing her clothes when you go out at night!
Does the green one go with your eyes? Were you wearing the high heels to match? ooooooooooooh Luv!
blueskip

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Cmon we've all worn womens tights to keep us warm on those cold winter nights haven't we or is that just me um I'm going to the Rugby now and to drink some um I mean lots of beer, belch scratch crotch etc

·
Registered
149 Posts
Well its against the grain but all the bigger bass I've caught have been on makerel fillets, to be honest I dont find crab that productive!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts