World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cefn Sidan today I'm the only one on the beach conditions look good but I've only got some King rag-two rods out and they soon start rattling had two double shots of schoolies-makes the heart beat faster think someting goods on then had another rattle-thought it was the same - but:):)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bass of 4 lb 12oz caught hour before high just behind the 1st set of breakers and as Blueskip said in an earlier post "
blueskip said:
I kept records of my catches over the years, & I never caught anything of note, or in any number, until after the FA Cup Final.
blueskip
Bloody Hell I mean it was only 2 days ago skip I take my hat off to you

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks marcus - still can't get the smile off my face :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well done Roller m8,great fish!!!

Looking to get down that way soon, may be pendine. Where abouts dwn Sidan were you?? Where can you get access to the beach ???

Cheers m8

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh you said BLanker I thought you meant.......well never mind:). Damn now I'll have to join a new club

Pottsy you can get access to the beach through the Country Park but to avoid paying and get somewhere a bit quieter take the left turn just before the road curves right-there is a soccer pitch on your left-follow the track as far as you can-it's quite a way - until you come to a small car park if you have a 4x4 you can then drive over the dunes and onto the beach. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS IN A NORMAL CAR YOU WILL GET STUCK if not walk over the dunes and bob your uncle I was fishing about half a mile to the left but I have had success all along the beach

1 - 7 of 7 Posts