World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well set off for amble 6am this morning and new it was going be a bad day. Got there for the little shop open at 715am to be told no live bait. So I thought have to drive back to blyth and just have a throw at the harbour. Fished the last hour of the flood and couple how's after, got couple knocks just off crabs never seen a fish. There was Afew other people fishing and never seen anyone catch out. So instead of wasten all that good Rag and lug mackerel decided give it an early finish and go to Roker 2moz morning. Hopefully it's not another Mexican El Blanco.... Tight lines

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi mate, sorry but not surprised ,live near Blyth been up there 2 / 3 times a week on harbour jettys (walking dog). Nothing been caught for month or two that I've seen. Needs a good SOUTH easterly before it fishes. Last time bothered fishing there was a couple of hours with the wife :eek: in March = Zero, but wife did catch a Eider duck, bit of a struggle on a flatty rod . (According to Google they weigh over 5lb ) Duck returned alive and well . Been fishing Tyne last few weeks thats been desperate as well.:( Keep at it m8 . Good luck at Roker. Cheers Den

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi mate, sorry but not surprised ,live near Blyth been up there 2 / 3 times a week on harbour jettys (walking dog). Nothing been caught for month or two that I've seen. Needs a good SOUTH easterly before it fishes. Last time bothered fishing there was a couple of hours with the wife :eek: in March = Zero, but wife did catch a Eider duck, bit of a struggle on a flatty rod . (According to Google they weigh over 5lb ) Duck returned alive and well . Been fishing Tyne last few weeks thats been desperate as well.:( Keep at it m8 . Good luck at Roker. Cheers Den
Aye was wondering what name you were on here, was talken to you at smiths 6 wks ago or so and you were tell me about the duck. Going to Roker in the morning and might try silloth through the week. Always good to put a face to a name Tight lines.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Reactions: ...

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha nice one mate hope u both had a good session? Or u going tonight?
Alex Going have a go over the west coast next week, it's just dead from the shore up here at the minute. Canny bit getting caught from the boats in deep water but just fall short of cast. Got myself a fishing buddy anyway so happy about that,Always better when you can have a crack.

·
Registered
659 Posts
in the gallery secton at top of screen click browes albums and put my user name in should bring it up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts