World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
In A World Of His Own
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi..a big thanks to all those who have joined my group...we are one short of being the biggest wsf membership group now...plenty of banter and funnies and great advice given out by the members of my group.. makes for some great threads.must be the supurb leadership doing it... ..get all the lastest gossip to what i plan to do...and fail at...what have you got to loose join us and say i do....

this weeks plan is to get a bass...easy you would think..but this is me...
the one who trys...everyones patiences that is...andy..(found it to hard to mow the grass..im scared of grasshoppers)

now ..what is the biggest no no when bass fishing from a boat..?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
now ..what is the biggest no no when bass fishing from a boat..?[/QUOTE]

1. Using a two striped Grasshopper on a Pennel rig. :roll1::roll1:
2. Getting stopped by the Fisheries Protection Agency for decimating our poor Makerel stocks. :fish::fish:

BEING ANDY!!

Sorry matey, coudn't resist!! :hug::hug:

Go and catch a poxy Bass, stop typing.
It's a beautiful day out there.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
now ..what is the biggest no no when bass fishing from a boat..?
Possibly having you on the boat !!!

PS.. Told you to keep that quite Ron !!:secret:

Alan

G

·
He told me it was a yellow buzzard with a pink fire tail.

8/9 weight wasn't it Alan? 9 feet long with a fast sinking line for the reef marks in 5 to 10m of water and an intermediate line just outside the marina?

Go Andy Go Andy.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Just had visions of a charter boat sitting on a shallow reef with 8 anglers casting flies to bass. What a horror show. May be even more blood on the deck than one of Ron's roker trips..........!!!!:huh:

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Sorry, back to the original post. I am far too crazy to join your group Andy. Could turn into a technicoloured waking nightmare. If you want to catch bass, get yourself onto a boat (Growler at Canvey Island) and fish the towers in the thames estuary. Fill your boots mate!!!!!!! :sun:

G

·
Sorry, back to the original post. I am far too crazy to join your group Andy. Could turn into a technicoloured waking nightmare. If you want to catch bass, get yourself onto a boat (Growler at Canvey Island) and fish the towers in the thames estuary. Fill your boots mate!!!!!!! :sun:
Or out with Alan from Brighton, or Terry from Newhaven, or any other angler who boat fishes on the South Coast.

But if you do get yourself on that charter, that's when having the flyrod will really come into it's own and give you a very special advantage.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
He told me it was a yellow buzzard with a pink fire tail.

8/9 weight wasn't it Alan? 9 feet long with a fast sinking line for the reef marks in 5 to 10m of water and an intermediate line just outside the marina?

Go Andy Go Andy.
I can see Andy now...

Alan

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
I can see Andy now...

Alan
PMSL!!!he would take everones eyes out!!i told him,if he comes out with me,he has to use rubber hooks!

·
In A World Of His Own
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi....we are the biggest group on wsf now..we have the most members....many thanks to all..thats number 1 aim achieved....

see.. i can achieve what i set out to do.... must try and get the fishing on track now...... andy..lets get this party started

·
Registered
12,873 Posts
Andy you just ignore all these hecklers (especially Mr Bettle of the light line brigade) You get your bass on the fly mate, just so happens I`ve got a very special 18 weight fly rod, specifically designed for bass with your name on it, a mere snip at £1800, go for it Andy (I`ll chuck the line in free) :whistling

·
In A World Of His Own
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hi ..i was into trout fishing in a big way a few years ago..and still have my gear...trouting is on my list to return to..as its a great easy days fishing...yes alan i have caught trout....not on live macys thou..

yes...i have some big boobies to try..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts