World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive just finished my subscription to Sea angler magazine. I’m now looking at a subscription for motor boats and angling combined. Are there any mags out there that you guys read and think are actually worth getting ?? Thanks

·
Banned
2,660 Posts
Another vote for Saltwater Boat Angler but don't expect the last word in publishing polish. Shocking spelling and grammar, and frequent errors in articles. I enjoy playing "spot the mistake" in each issue.

Despite all that it's probably the best (only?) mag out there for small boat fishing in the UK.

·
Banned
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Another vote for Saltwater Boat Angler but don't expect the last word in publishing polish. Shocking spelling and grammar, and frequent errors in articles. I enjoy playing "spot the mistake" in each issue.

Despite all that it's probably the best (only?) mag out there for small boat fishing in the UK.
Cheers Andy. It will be like reading some of the posts on here then!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Salt water Boat angling
Got my vote I’ve been subscribing for over a year ,they are very good in publishing any tidy fish caught ,and good information regarding uk charters,local areas, and information for the Kyak guys ,plus more .

Don

·
Banned
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Salt water Boat angling
Got my vote I’ve been subscribing for over a year ,they are very good in publishing any tidy fish caught ,and good information regarding uk charters,local areas, and information for the Kyak guys ,plus more .

Don
What are they like with uk fishing ? Is it full of international stuff that does not apply to me ??

·
Registered
302 Posts
It do cover international fishing it’s got local fishing areas around the uk ,as I said uk charter boats ,it may not suit all l enjoy the read look forward to my next addition.
Don

·
Registered
20,599 Posts
It do cover international fishing it’s got local fishing areas around the uk ,as I said uk charter boats ,it may not suit all l enjoy the read look forward to my next addition.
Don
:) You may have to look hard for it, it's not in every shop, unless I've been looking at the wrong time. ;)

·
Banned
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:) You may have to look hard for it, it's not in every shop, unless I've been looking at the wrong time. ;)
I’m thinking of a subscription, but don’t want to waste my annual £30 !!!

·
Registered
11,076 Posts
Only £2.50 per month if you pay your subscription by Direct Debit, that's much cheaper than Sea Angler, which is full of rubbish and adverts which might suit the tackle tarts ..... hang on, I'm one of those :whistling::whistling:

Look like you get a pack of Sidewinders if you subscribe, offer lasts until Dec 31st.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
My son buys me a 12 month subscription as a Christmas gift , two gifts in one really because you do get a decent freebie with it . Currently the packs of sidewinders must be worth £20/£30. Like all mags there is some stuff I'm not interested in , Kayak stuff and international fishing. On balance I probably would not buy it without a decent freebie.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts