World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a look at a worrior 165 today what a boat everything on it 8000 any good it also has a brand new trailer with it,any info would help john

·
Banned
10,574 Posts
had a look at a worrior 165 today what a boat everything on it 8000 any good it also has a brand new trailer with it,any info would help john
What year is it & what year & model is the engine?

headlight

·
Registered
594 Posts
hi mate how old is the boat and what engine is on her are the electrics ie fish finder gps included.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the year is 2005 and yes everything is with her radio,gps,sounder,flares,anchorc,chain etc shes mint condition,the engine is a yammaha i think 90? not sure but the engine is mint aswell and its been serviced aswell :clap: what do you think? john

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
will do offshore mate thanx:clap::hypocrite

·
Registered
594 Posts
ye offshore is right have a chat with Dean on great escape he puts in a lot of hours on his me personally i think there one of the best boats available in there class but that sounds like a cracking deal.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
totaly agree with what dean said. my 165 is a 2005 with 540hours on it, n it get a hamering, but i know from what iv put it through, i will fanny out before the boat does!!

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
who was that coment made to??

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welsh Worrior That Comment Was Made To Me Suppose Hes Right Experiance Will Be Helpfull Wouldnt It? Tight Lines Nudge 08

·
Registered
198 Posts
I don't know what your experience is on boats but if it's zilch then invest in some of the courses available.

To many people just buy and drive with out any knowledge of the sea.
better still if you have someone like 'great escape' for instance to show how it should be done goes along way.

i have been boat fishing for 30 years and if i ever get a small boat i would still do the course as a refresher.

as for the warrior i go out with kaptinkod on his warrior 165 brilliant to put under one word.I've been on a few different craft.

all the best in what you do

charlie.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts