World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the weather is not going to be perfect but hopefully should be ok for most of the day.

This is the final one of the year so lets have a good weighin.

I haven't had time to sort out some raffle prizes from various sources unfornatley due to the fish finder going pop and having to sort it in time for sat sorry.

So fingers crossed please mother nature be nice to us please.

There could be one or two new boats enter aswell.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The RAFFLE is now on sorted some prizes out thats to all who have donated.

·
Registered
184 Posts
the prize table will between cloe ann or grafter

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chloe anne only managed joint second and third and the grafer never entered and was won by a man in a 25ft boat fishing not far out at all so that goes to prove that there is no need to be afraid of the chloe-anne just because dave like to burn lots of diesel doesen't mean he alway's wins.

George on Maximus has put £20 in the pot and won over £200 would be nearly £400 if he entered the 1st.

Not a bad return in my book for day afloat having some craic and doing your hobby.

I would love to beat chloe-anne and it can be done even with my boat and do you know what dave or his crew wouldn't be bothered at all they are like me do it for the fun.

·
Registered
184 Posts
well done that man
the famous had ling to 17 lb today
not as far out as cloe ann as well just shows you
and yet yesterday the off shore wrecks give some big fish
never 2 days the same

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If all the day's where the same gary fishing would be boring.

I think this is what keeps us at it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.