World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get a cover for my boat "Cod Father". The type I'm after is a custom made one to cover the open deck area when the boats not in use or being towed. prefer the type thats held in place by clips & pop rivets.
thanks,
Neil.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi codfather, i've just had one made for my own boat and a great job they did too ....the cover was made perfectly to size , they also supplied all the new poppers and new bungie cord for all the eyelets....the company i got mine from is in cardiff called....INTENSION and you can find them at ..UNIT 8, ANCHOR INDUSTRIAL EST, DUMBALLS RD CARDIFF...TEL;..02920232031.

Hope this helps you mate .tight lines taffy.

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
What size is your boat Taffy? & what did it cost? I would like one made for my Dell Quay Dory if its not a 2nd mortgage job!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi codfather, my boat is a 22ft Colvic seaworker, in total i payed £180 cash, unfortunatley any bloody thing you buy for a boat isn't cheap but this company INTENSION were about the cheapest i could find, and they did a really good job, is it a 16ft dory that you have ? as the cover for mine was quite large. im sure if you ring them and give them approx sizes they would be able to give you a rough quote over the phone, hope this helps you mate...tight lines .....TAFFY.

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
My dory is only 13ft, & £180 for something thats 22ft is a great price, mine is totally open, & your Colvic is probably half cabin half cockpit, if I can get one made for mine for that price the wife can give me half as a Xmas present :lol: , thanks Taffy I will be on to them 2moro! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts