World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,

im new to this forum lark and i am wondering if anyone can tell me whats being caught in the channel this month,
i havent been out on a boat in a couple of years & i'm finally going out next week (midweek)

:sad2:All info would be greatfull !!!!:sad2:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the welcome & info, rockling

i have never been down that way on a boat, furthest place i've been on charter boat is aberthaw, hardly any bites
let's hope i get down that way this time

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im going down on benjoma fella

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think there's a couple of boats i havent been on, slowly making my way around them, hopefully more this year,

i got referred to crossbow by my father in law,
sounds like i should take a pint of milk with me then lol :)

·
Banned
10,574 Posts
Paul is a top skipper & Benjoma an excellent boat. I"m sure he"ll put you on the fish:thumbs:

headlight

·
TEAM FORESHORE
3,960 Posts
as said in other posts paul's a top skipper and you shoould have a good day as rockling said hounds/huss/rays/eels/doggies have a good trip and look forward to your report

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
as said in other posts paul's a top skipper and you shoould have a good day as rockling said hounds/huss/rays/eels/doggies have a good trip and look forward to your report
thanks mate,

it's only to get me and the old man out for a few hours, we both a bit rusty on whats about etc this time of year,
so if we catch we catch etc....

do you go on benjoma much ???

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well by those pics we could be having a good session as long as the fish are hungry !!!!

·
TEAM FORESHORE
3,960 Posts
thanks mate,

it's only to get me and the old man out for a few hours, we both a bit rusty on whats about etc this time of year,
so if we catch we catch etc....

do you go on benjoma much ???
used to but to busy with work at mo but will defo be out this winter with paul

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
prob bump into at some point then, tight lines

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.