World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I was wondering if anyone in the Bridlington area had a boat and would like some company once a month. My dad has all the boat gear you could need for the the next 5o years but is now without a buddy who could take him out in a boat fishing. he did have someone in barnsley who would take him out from Scarbourgh, but the guy and his boat vanished. He would be willing to pay towards the fuel and any bait or get the bait for you! He would enjoy it and I would know about every fish too.

If you can help me please email me

[email protected] and I will pass on your details/phone number to him or email you with his number so you can contact him direct.

thanks very much all

Michael :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi,

This was posted a few days ago and may be some help to you. Regards Graham

I am looking for anyone interested in joining me fishing this year - launching from Scarborough. I own a 21ft Jenneau Merry Fisher new in 2004. She's a beauty with all the gadgets (fish sinder, gps, vhf, liferaft) well kitted with tackle and very seaworthy. I am ideally looking for someone with some local knowledge and to help with launcing/recovering .

Anyone who fancys joining me for a trip let me know - I am currently berthed up in Scarborough harbour.

INTERESTED...either e-mail me or call (07884) 497020

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dear Graham4:

Now that's an attention grabber if ever I saw one. Allow me to introduce myself, I live in Scarborough and work those funny sort of hours which thankfully allow me plenty of time to indulge my fishing hobby. I am a returning angler having been busy for far too long, but at 45 I am thankfully still very fit. I usually boat fish with my colleague, Ann who is an excellent angler, from the charters at Whitby and we have enjoyed 3 seasons hitting the cod and ling fish marks off Whitby and RHB. I would be pleased to meet you, and help with your launch dates if you would consider me.

I can be contacted by e-mail [email protected] or by phone on (01723) 355220

Thanks

Rick Green

Grahamr4 said:
Hi,

This was posted a few days ago and may be some help to you. Regards Graham

I am looking for anyone interested in joining me fishing this year - launching from Scarborough. I own a 21ft Jenneau Merry Fisher new in 2004. She's a beauty with all the gadgets (fish sinder, gps, vhf, liferaft) well kitted with tackle and very seaworthy. I am ideally looking for someone with some local knowledge and to help with launcing/recovering .

Anyone who fancys joining me for a trip let me know - I am currently berthed up in Scarborough harbour.

INTERESTED...either e-mail me or call (07884) 497020

·
Registered
64 Posts
Dear Bassbites

Have read your thread and thought I'd reply. I have my boat in Scarborough at the moment, it's there until next weekend (Bank holiday). If your dad would like to join me next weekend and give it a try he's welcome. I will be out Friday, Sat and Sunday (27,28&29th). As I say the boat is already in the water so theres no problem with launching it. I will be taking in out on Monday and I expect putting her back in a few weeks later.

Your welcome to contact me on 07884 497020

Regards

Trevor

1 - 5 of 5 Posts