World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
unable to get out again today owing to my fishing buddies in work and other comitments im looking for one maybe two keen boat anglers for some occasional trips on 19ft boat around cardiff/barry area you can pm me if you like.
H

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi
Like you I have a boat and I berth it at Cardiff bay and I too have problems in finding crew who are reliable, if you get stuck and need to make up numbers give me a shout, I am available anytime as I am retired

Regards
peter

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
You could also give me a shout as I'm berthed in the same club and generally get out most weeks, there is also a few others on here who are members of CBYC

·
Registered
30 Posts
hi there if anyone is looking for some crew i can get out most weeks or weekends and have plenty exp with boating i owened my own boat for about 15yrs but sadly had to sell her but miss her like mad

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi guys im gary from cardiff a very keen boat angler. been boat fishing at west wales as well as penarth and surrounding areas. would love to jump on a few boats going out of cardiff. i m keen and genuine and would love to the oppurtunity to crew, so please message back . i live in cardiff and available on wekkends......... gary x

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi there, my father and I have a small boat we are thinking if putting into CBYC. If you ever have a space give me a shout would live to come and gain a bit of experience.

Thanks
Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.